View Single Post
Old 2012-01-25, 03:04   Link #155
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
If I was the author and I only had 12 episodes to cover an impossible amount of content, what would I do? Keeping in mind that I probably want the anime's final season to more or less catch up with the ending of the LNs, what I would do is start cutting and condensing. I have a LOT of material I need to cover, and I want to give the fans the ending they deserve.

If I were the author of ZnT, I also survived cancer, which gives me some perspective on this sort of thing that I will never expect the fans to understand. So yeah, sacrifices will need to be made, but I don't want to end it halfway through with no resolution after 3 seasons of (mostly) filler!

Okay, I'm no longer the author. Speaking for myself, I hope the pace keeps up and we get matching anime and LN endings.
You have to concsider that authors health is still not in norm and never was a year before.

He was falling way behind the light novel schedule - I just dont think he would be seriously working with the anime as well when he first need to catch up with the light novels to begin with and it is light novels that are the priority in this case, not the anime. Most likely someone else did most of the planning in anime.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote