View Single Post
Old 2009-08-02, 18:31   Link #3037
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssol View Post
The other servants also were less than truthful and gave the impression that Kinzo was still alive. Could you give your insight as to why Nanjo is especially suspicious?
From my viewpoint, since I don't discount magic scenes, the Kinzo we see is either a homunculus furniture clone, or an impostor. Probably the latter in Ep4, given the insane way he acts.

So the only reason I consider Nanjo suspicious is because we know nothing about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Whatever is the truth, as long as they have no actual influence on the events of Rokkenjima it's fine.
I don't think I'll even understand this kind of Anti-Fantasy. How can you enjoy a story if you're ignoring next to all of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Why there has to be? I really can't see why. And even if she doesn't win, as long as she doesn't lose to Lambda she wouldn't really care. I think you are really misjudging Bern.
Because I think the game is setting her up as an antagonist. You don't. 'So let's agree to disagree'.

Plus, Ep5 is called "End of the Golden Witch". That has to mean something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sento View Post
Shannon too...

Or Ryuukishi can pull "non-fair" stuff and give us a new character. He did it already with Hanyuu...
There are only 17 humans on the island though, right?

If she's human, and we know she is because Real-Battler saw her, then she'd have to be either Jessica, or, yes, Shannon.

She acts a hell of a lot more like Jessica though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sento View Post
The letters in the bottles.
That's relying on information from 1998, which from an Anti-Fantasy standpoint you really can't do.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote