View Single Post
Old 2014-01-20, 15:41   Link #42
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
That was an epic fight. No gimmicks, just very brutal, tear each other up fight. Almost on par with the Yuki fight.

Although it sorta bugged me that the Absorb Shield can't absorb beam saber attack but has no problem with huge mega beam attack. I guess it won't work on concentrated beam attack? And the fight would have ended sooner if cockpit stab is deemed a killing blow. I think the same thing happened back in Yuki fight too. I guess without a pilot a fatal cockpit stab is nothing.

LOL at Felini failing to recognize Mihoshi

AGE FX-colored Providence. I guess we have our Age MS afterall
There are many gundams with that color scheme, and its the legend btw

As for the beam absorbing abilities, it makes sense actually

The beam have to fire directly at the topside shield for it to be absorbed, however if the beam or saber comes from the side of the shield, then it will destroy or cut it like any other

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Images
That feel when my very first Gunpla was the 1/144 Wing Gundam
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
IKR?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
I wonder if Reiji's going to build a new mech or is he going to simply repair Star Build Strike.
He has to repair it, there is really no time to go all out of the way to think of a brand new gundam and build it

Right now its better repair it, while making changes to shore up its obvious weaknesses, which everyone seems to know now
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote