View Single Post
Old 2006-06-30, 15:22   Link #282
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
Well ep 13 shows a bit about the game.

*SPILERS, not gonna code it but you've been warned X_X(Doesn't know how to coe so..meh feels lazy)*
Haseo takes his first steps into becoming a PKKer as it seems, revenge is such a pushing factor for him XD

I'm a bit ashamed the anime didn't show Shino saying " I think I've lost my love for this world " Which is a bit of a plot hole..

Also, I don't think Haseo will know who *SPOILER* Shino since well..Tri was behind him the whole time and Haseo never saw? >_>;

Tabby is obvious, she likes Haseo but he keeps looking at Shino, every time their together he always talks about SHINO or has that " I don't care attitude/Do whatever you want " Thing around him. I feel sorta bad for her..he can't really see the fact she likes him XD and when she wanted to have somebody to talk to he ran away. ' Good for nothing' - Taby, yes..this anime is hitting it's game's value now.

Strange thing, Triedge seems to be fixing bugs within the game, *points to that green line world where Triedge made a warped slightly area straight again*So he's strange, I think he can't tell the difference between program data and characters. He just sorta deletes them if they are a problem O.o, we also saw his bracelet for a second or two ^.^

The strange thing about the pking of Shino is..she knew it was gonna happen? Or maybe Triedge used Ovan's email and told her to come to the cathedral..I can't really tell at this point but she cried about it..knew it was gonna happen..so she must have done some screwy thing in the World to make Triedge annoyed at her.