View Single Post
Old 2007-12-18, 00:22   Link #275
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
I think most of us were arguing about the plot and that they pulled it out of nowhere, not complaining about Asami being a lesbian.
Well if most of you are complaining about the plot, then I am left in even more dismay. You have to be extremely slow to not notice that Asami was somehow involved with the twins from the foreshadowing episode at the theme park. We were already shown that Asami and Shuri knew each other (Through the old people place). Am I apparently missing something here? Is it that you wish this whole plot be expanded and given time to develop? Well I wish it could have been as well (Could've trashed the Hinako episodes for this), but that doesn't mean that the idea for the plot is weak. I think the reason that people are raving about this is solely for the reason that things are happening too quick, they are being rushed due to a limit of 13 episodes. This could also be, although you said that people weren't complaining about it, the lesbian thing I brought up in my last post.

Goddamn I wish Hinako as a character would've been trashed, waste of viewing time in my opinion. UNLESS, my theory is that Hinako is going to help cheer Sana up at some pont. That's the only way to give the character a point in this series.