Thread: Haru to Natsu
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-06, 20:35   Link #19
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
well, he thought she was Haru. IT is confusing, Haru was the one that was in her underwear because Natsu took her clothes so she could pass herself as Haru. Haru left to get some cloth on. Natsu is trying to convince him to go out with her. Natsu got the knife to force him into kissing her. She cut her top with the knife, they fought and from his point of view he thought that Haru won. Then he realized she was Natsu when he saw her top. He is not going out with Natsu as much as she is FORCING him to go out with her. HE is still in love with Haru.
To be honest, I totally missed that. I think it was b/c the translator thought it was Haruna and put a note saying it was, meanwhile it wasn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Haru put on exactly the same clothes she had on as before. Natsu took her clothes before. You can tell that the girl on the right was Heru when the knife went flying because her shirt is not cut. The one that fainted was Haru. The girl preparing the food is NATSU, the one laying down is Haru. Makoto thought that Haru won the fight, but when he saw her blouse, he saw it was cut thus she is actually Natsu. Makoto couldn't see the fight because he was kneeling down during it. Natsu knows how to act like Haru, so i guess this is not the first time she has done something like this.
got it now?
One indicator is how Kimura is addressed. Haruna calls him "Kimura-kun."