Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-25, 21:10   Link #3085
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Yes well like i asked out loud earlier like how does Imai work with his characters and how much has he already lined out. So might due to popularity character move or get back etc or not die due to popularity and it seems he does take fan-wishes into consideration as shown on the 2nd last page of ch18. Where he askes his fans basicaly if there is any character you want to see again let him know. So if fans masivly want a particular character like Mio he would alter plans i recon.

Character that are already decided to be back or die are few. Crossing from N1 to N2 that is. So the rest is open to how he sees fit and a bit of fan-demand i recon.

Tho i wonder how much of the plot he would alter, at ch18 it seems like hes in the first place refering to the Needless that got killed by Arclight. But to bring them back he would have to severely alter the plot. Like Arclight having the ability to cough up victims or something? Like Cell in DBZ coughing up 18.

Anyways the plot so far to ch75 Mio is heavily featured and thats cool, time to have Cruz back as his male self btw...

Also seems like more focus on Cruz+Eve, the 73 main page cover featured Eve+Cruz, 74 features Cruz+Blade in the back 75 again Cruz+Eve tho Cruz is back as his male self (can only see his back). This last could be a hint he will be male again soon? no first page since st. Rose showed him as male.

oh another nice thing if you check his shirt (Cruzes) it says 1-up its a gamer term if you play vidgames that is lol. well for the ones that dont know the term check wiki :P

Last edited by Ca12nag3; 2010-01-25 at 21:23.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote