View Single Post
Old 2012-07-16, 22:50   Link #2309
hinakatbklyn

- The other reason Sena's chances of winning the necklace are not very good is Kobato will also be involved in the match (after winning against Charlotte)

- I think Mio would have tied Mikoto going into the necklace match had she won against Azusa. It may have been a year since Emerald 7 when Mio cost Azusa a chance to win Emerald. While Azusa winning gives Mikoto a bigger chance at winning Ruby for the second time, Azusa finally gets a win against Mio for bragging rights.

- Speaking of bragging rights, Kanade/Ruri win their individual and exhibition matches. (as a team they beat Taiga/Shana) Kanade's win over Euu most likely ensures her another unbeaten regular season record (assuming no unexpected upsets along the way)

- By a VD of 15 votes, Mikoto passes the VD she set in the tiara match against Shana. She puts her past loss to Yuki behind her, but by winning by that much, she just became a bigger target.
- Of course Taiga is still unbeaten at the moment with her win over Yuki

- I see Kobato in a second match for the necklace round. This could give her a chance at getting a exhibition match win. (I thought I saw Mikoto in a second match. My eyes must be deceiving me)
- I also see Nyaruko/Ku-Ko and KuroYukiHime involved in a match. That will be an interesting match.

Last edited by hinakatbklyn; 2012-07-16 at 23:00.