Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-03-30, 14:03   Link #1069
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
I think you can read and memorize all the tips and tricks that go with dating, but they never really help much. As a guy, what helped me most was to dive straight in and get experience. It really is a simple matter of doing it.

What do girls look for in a guy? Who gives a shit. How can I get a girl to like me? You can't, you can only be yourself and believe that a girl will like that person. You say that, but a girl has never approached me or shown interest in me? That's because you don't give yourself the chance. Go to parties, or someplace with a crapload of ladies. You'll make mistakes and feel like a complete douche without a doubt, just don't take it too seriously because it doesn't matter. Most girls will overlook any flaw if they like your vibe.

Hakisak's advice is good because it doesn't overcomplicate the issue. And yes, please get over 2D girls if that happens to be holding you back.
This, so hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
You're serious when you said that

So true

Seriously i don't like at all people thinking like that. Each woman is unique don't make generality. I know many woman who don't like that and the truth is i will never do that to a woman. For me, it's not respect them.
Touching a girl's hair, does not mean that a guy does not respect them. 8D
That can even go, to the friends-field too.
Not all of them might like it, that is true, but no way, it is not respect.
And i think Kakashi's "never fails" was more of a simple-cool-statement, not that literally "never fails". 8D
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote