View Single Post
Old 2012-09-16, 12:06   Link #38
Zeydra
A random passerby

Well, despite saying I would wait till next week I watched it anyway, and frankly that was one of the best episodes in a long while. Lots of action, Kio sidelined as he should be, Fram kicking ass, and Obright doing the same and going out in style.

I particularly like how Zeheart was concluded actually. Finally we have a definitive view of where he stands and the twisted "logic" he was going by, and killing those he held dear and then having it immediately being for naught sent him over the edge. A suitably pathetic and tragic end for someone who could honestly be seen as somewhat pathetic and tragic to begin with.

Love the irony in his fate too, all through gen 2 he's telling Asemu that he's too kind hearted for battle and that he shouldn't be fighting, yet it was Zeheart's kind heart that led to his demise while Asemu became what can be argued as the perfect warrior (sorry, I mean Super Pilot).

We never got a major conclusive showdown between the two, but frankly I liked this more than any showdown they could have done. Roll on the final episode!
Zeydra is offline   Reply With Quote