View Single Post
Old 2014-09-02, 12:37   Link #75
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Mikihiko : A guy looking extremely tired in the morning, with a girl in the same room.... Cou- Could this be that legendary "Last night was wonderful" (<- female voice) moment!?

Takahiro : I'm weak on cold mornings, you should know of this already.

Mikihiko : Ah. Certainly. Tahahaha. My bad.... But, Takahiro coming up with that non-chalant refutal; doesn't that mean that I hit the mark, Mizushima-san?

Mizushima : E? Ah, Hn.----- What should I say now? Fufu.

Mikihiko : SUS ・ PI ・ CIO ・ US!? She is happy I asked!
Obviously there it was some tentacle rape going on, during the previous night I didn't added some bits about Miki raging about not having such experience with who he likes, and I'm a little bit unsure about the last line.

Silan / Silane (still not sure on how to type this ) Is Kei / Kay's grandmother, I think? The little loli elf just calls her nee-sama, Takahiro's party killed her older brother group after they turned into ghouls, and Silan mentioned something in the lines of "it's a knight's disgrace to live off as a undead, and turn against your comrades".

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Finally caught up with te latest chapter. Definitely an interesting read...updates kinda' random though huh?
I'm pretty sure he writes on a "xx pages per day" schedule; if it's "time to update" and he has enough for two chapters he throws 2, and if it's "time to update" and he has less pages than what he wants for that chapter, he delays the "time to update"..... At least that the impression I got so far.

.... Basically I got the feeling that if he delays something a lot, we'll be compensated by lenght and lots of interesting stuff inside.

Last edited by Okashira; 2014-09-02 at 17:02.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote