View Single Post
Old 2006-01-27, 04:43   Link #209
Wavie
Freedom

Send a message via ICQ to Wavie Send a message via MSN to Wavie
See when people post their signatures can they possibly post how they made them ?
If people posted how they made them and what they changed, added or modified would make it much more interesting to rate.

For mines which i aint changed for ages... i found space background and used this as my background to the signature. Took a screen shot from first episode of mai-otome and got image of character... inserted image on a different layer and put into position after resizing it a couple of times. This however this caused a prob as part of character was missing left side of it (the hair and little bit of shoulder) so i had to draw in some on the left side myself. Got text and used some text style i cant remember... and put lightning as you can see around the text.Use simple text at bottom left too. Expanded image of character - lowered opacity and finally got image in background.

Now why tell people how you did things ???
To see more interesting sigs on forums - if people tell us how they make their sigs then we are bound to see more and more cooler sigs as time passes by.
Thats if people are willing to go through the trouble of telling me and others how they made their piece of art
Please write about your sig

Forevergone nice use of background colors and i like the text too. 9/10

agh time for uni short ratings

winter nice bleach sig i like that char, nice use of colors - i like seeing 2-3 main colors used in a sig. 9/10

Pellsier - nice sig, i like the idea of using the character multiple times for background. Nice job. 8/10

ayyo - not really sure what you did on sig but the image is cool.

Secca - again not really sure what you did on that... however it does look like a nice signature.

If people wrote about how they made their signatures it would be much easier to rate them - people really should start writing about how they made it. Maybe a seperate thread called How I made my signature?

Would be an interseting thread to read.

Ice - nice photobucket text.
My Anime List
Wavie is offline   Reply With Quote