View Single Post
Old 2012-10-23, 08:15   Link #30976
Wanderer
Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjblue1 View Post
Of course I didn't list them all since
You listed 2 explanations, both absurd. You say you have dozens, but I'm saying you have none. Do you see how I can't just be satisfied by the vague notion that "there are other ways, too"?

Quote:
WW2 Stuff
Well even without all that, I was rechecking the episode as well and came to the part about the RSI emblem on the gold. They had to have left after the RSI was established and the gold pressed. Which pretty much means the submarine had to have been loaded after the Germans had taken over.

On the other hand, after some cursory research it did seem to me that the RSI navy (what little there was to speak of) had some of their own ships. Not sure how implausible it is that they had some autonomy from the Germans.

As for them not going to Switzerland or Spain, I'm sure they would have plenty of trouble keeping it out of other peoples' hands in those places, too. ...Not that it explains why Japan would be a better option.

Quote:
Recheking Umineko Ep 7 I even found they said which way they took
They went through the Suez Canal and crossed the Indian Ocean to come all the way there.
Well, we don't know they took that route, just that Will thought they did. It still seems just as ridiculous to me, though. I'm not an expert on sneaking through major strategic canals held by opposing forces, but on the surface it seems kind of... obviously impossible.

Quote:
You're probably not following my point either. What I was saying is that no info about the handwriting being recognized as the one of Shannon was given.
If the police managed to realize it, the info was kept the info absolutely secret, the journalists and the witch hunters didn't manage to have one of the policemen tattle it out.
Or Beatrice's handwriting didn't match any samples of Shannon's writing they had. Or they didn't have any samples of Shannon's writing to begin with.

Quote:
And if you can prove something, it remains a theory.
Sure, but you're not going to argue with me if I claim the sun is coming up tomorrow.

I'm not saying that pre-incident writing without Yasu being the culprit is physically impossible, just stupidly implausible and with a much better alternative explanation. What exactly do you disagree with in that regard?

Quote:
I obviously didn't meant that way as I referenced Ten Little Indians and Yasu's wish for someone to find them and solve them previously.
If she's doing the murder game, what's the purpose of the message bottles?
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote