View Single Post
Old 2011-03-10, 17:00   Link #1225
Kealym

In my imagination, they'd fight something like :

Natsuhi : Focuses on keeping the opponent away, with mirror shenanigans and naginata strikes (hey, she said she'd practiced a little), maybe some deflective move where a ghost-Kinzo protects her, or she uses his cape that way. Rifle-attack for posterity's sake. A fetal-position "hidin' in da closet" avoid move or something. For her special, she grabs the opponent and throws them off the stage to a rocky death, all Mortal-Kombat-style.

Eva : Haxx martial arts skills / combos can probably fill out an entire moveset. Generic rifle attack for posterity. For a special, she gets to turn into Evatrice?

Kyrie : Unlike the other moms, a more refined variety of rifle attacks. ( I dunno, angles, combo-rifle-shot, dual wield, as she apparently shoots with one hand) Gotta reference the time-control ability somehow, I dunno, either you slow down the opponent for a bit of Kyrie gets super-speed-dashes. She could conjure up a door with dramatic pointing as a super magic guard or something? For a special, Leviathan super-stakes the foe to stun them while Kyrie closes in for some rapid-rifle-face-bashing. ... ... yes, I know it's mean.

Rosa : Rifle attack. They could do some interesting charge-move type things with her ingot-purse swing and pen-stabbing. And, of course, COMBO-SLAPPING. I envision some kind of charged, glowing fisted power slap that send the foe flying as she screams "Didn't I tell you to stop that!?" Maybe also a stomping move for when the opponent is on the ground. Special? I'm not too original - you get to go "Musou Rosa" for a short period and everything's the same, but more faster, stronger, and visually awesom-er.

...and as you can tell, I've spent far too long theorizing how each character would go about defending themselves from the goat-chan hoardes.

... ... seriously, the only people I havent envisioned a reasonable fighting style full of references for are Nanjo and Hideyoshi, because... C'MON.