View Single Post
Old 2008-10-04, 00:29   Link #288
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe
It's just a running joke on his character. Like he says himself, he doesn't hate women. He's just dead scared of them.

Of course, that still doesn't stop him from becoming fujoshi fodder. Namco can be pretty smart sometimes.
Because some people, just like the previous posters were just overly paranoid for Abyss had a ranged of rabid fangirls with their delusional views that Guy was hinted gay, which thankfully, he is not. Some people seems just can't get over their previous paranoia which the fangirls had poisoned/indoctrined on to them and being overly cautious. Can't blame them though. Tales series have always had a huge proportionate female fans and some male fans are being swayed by them fangirls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouta
Watching the episode made me realize how much I preferred the English dub when I played the games and man, I'd like to see this with the English dub VAs. Also, Legretta and the rest of the gang look a little different design-wise I think but I guess that's to be expected.
w00t glad somebody else here appreciates the dub. I also prefer Luke and Guy's English VAs over the Jap ones, but for Tear I gotta go for Yukana.
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote