View Single Post
Old 2010-03-20, 10:46   Link #1067
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Oh, there's this problem I've had with the game, and I was wondering if any of you knew how to fix it.

At several points in the game (usually at choices or scene shifts) an error box comes up that says: "Cannot open file 'C:\KID\ever17PC_us\save\save14.atr'"

It's not a real problem with the game, as all I have to do is press "Retry" whenever it comes up, and the game continues just fine. But I've had it ever since I bought the game, and it's getting really annoying.

Looking at my game folder, I can see that I do have a "save14.atr" located in the save folder. However, I bought the game, so I don't think there was anything wrong with the discs. But when I was installing the game, there was one point on the third disc where it couldn't proceed any further, so I had to get Daemon Tools and UltraISO in order to finish the job, so that might have had something to do with it.

I've looked for a way to fix this, but the only way I've seen so far is a Chinese error fix patch, and I'm not sure what consequences it would have on my English copy game. DOes anyone know a way to fix it? I thank you in advance.

P.S.: I totally forgot about translating Sara's image song, sorry! I'll try continuing it now, but I've been busy lately, so once again, it may take a while.
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote