View Single Post
Old 2012-08-22, 14:33   Link #16
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Punisher View Post
Farewell Smoker, it has been fun.... No,I have to stay optimistic! Hes going to be fine. Sure, Vergo is a powerful opponent, but there is still so much to do, Smoker! Become an admiral! Acknowledging Tashigi! And perhaps quit smoking?
Yeea, itll all be ok. With his devil fruit powers and combat skills he is... OMG, HE HAS NO HEART!!!
lol yea, i think this chapter was very foreboding for smoker's death. the only thing keeping him alive is the rarity of oda killing off characters.

instead of luffy vs CC i'd actually like to see someone else take him out. like usopp and/or franky for instance. or maybe all the strawhats BUT luffy and zoro. CC's power is so strange that it would be a better match to fight him at a distance and with smarts not brawn. plus, it would be nice to not have luffy always fight the big bad of the arc. since this is the new world, all the strawhats need to man up. not that they haven't, but that would be an even bigger improvement to take out someone like CC without luffy's help

a guy can dream...