View Single Post
Old 2011-10-30, 01:08   Link #54
StarTouch
Yandere for win :O

I think comparisons between the two berserkers are cool and all but to bluntly state, "X > Z" is going nowhere imo. It's really hard to tell who's better as match-ups (versus "ABC" hero) may be favourable for one over the other. I imagine F/Z Berserker would have a better chance against Gil than F/SN Berserker but F/SN Berserker could probably fare better against F/SN Lancer as compared to F/Z Berserker.

Sure, F/SN zerker has probably the better raw strength and the twelve labours to outlast an opponent. It'd be fantastic against certain heroes. F/Z zerker has his unique "imma grab stuff and own with it" NP, that black fog which hides his status / identity / etc (which I don't think gets enough credit. It's certainly troublesome to fight against an unknown opponent with hidden stats in a tactical / psychological fight to the death) and quite possibly one last NP that he has yet to whip out (he pretty much looks like a knight so I'm not surprised if he's gonna pull out some weapon later on in the series).

Personally, I'm now a big fan of F/Z zerker but I'm definitely not be putting him ahead of F/SN zerker (or vice versa). I think they're both juggernauts with very different skill sets and abilities.