View Single Post
Old 2012-02-23, 15:04   Link #8
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I can't belive what Gai say at the end ...come on you 're the fake and say something like this.
I happy thought about who is death...now what I want is that Shu go take back is girlfriend(can we say like this now right?)
And that Neo-Gai die
I didnt understand all the dialog due to my nihongo still be limited. But this episode proved that this is not Gai. This Gai is the opposite of everything the original stood for. However, he has all of Gai's memories but its almost like his personality has been overwritten. So the body is real but the mind is fake.

Quote:
"Decent" episode, although I wonder if it was really necessary to toss Arisa's gramps like that, especially how out of the left field he appeared there (it really seems that Tokyo became quite easily to sneak in, despite there was only 1 single entrance made so far).

But frankly, I'm more like puzzled by this "natural" felty of all soldiers to Gai: the inconditional loyalty displayed in this episode was more funny than I would expect. I would understand if he was basically Keido's right hand, but the way how they expressed their "mission/duty", it is as if Gai was the literal savior in this whole
Im with you on this man. Why the hell did they feel the need to throw gramps into the mix this late in the game. The only reason i can think of is to complete Arisa turn to the other side by having her kill her own grandfather. However he did try to kill her first and he was a bad ass i wouldn't mess with him. However, Arisa did not seemed troubled by the fact she just killed her own grandfather.

Haruka ....well im not sure what to say here she seems to have the determination to do whatever it is shes going to do. But as the camera panned over and we see the pictures, she obviously still has a heart and she is still thinking of Shu, Mana and Gai. im more confused than ever. We have no clue why she is doing what she isor what and what her mind set is.

I agree with you on this crazy loyalty undying fanatical loyalty of these troops to Neo Gai. Gai is obviously just the puppet to get what Keido wants. Unless he ordered them to obey all commands from Gai. I just dont get it and it seems so fake as Arisa sudden loyalty to a organization and plan she knows nothing about. Her character is really pointless right now.