Thread: RaW HERO
View Single Post
Old 2018-12-12, 08:56   Link #6
amasposu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Chapter 1, I was like.. "I am confused, whats going on?"
Chapter 2, I was like , so Hes a poor guy trying to support two borthers.. oh wait he has a shithead of a little brother crying cause hes not living in an skyrise apartment building in luxury like his friends do.. I want to slap this little shit silly. MC sacrificing his guts for them. Least the middle brother gets mad cause hes worried.
Chapter 3 .. . ugh... seriously ? That girl on the cover is the MC playing trap ? (is this bait?) wait how does he looks so pretty,. its not like he had some professional make up artists to help me out ?? defuq ? Well lets see where this goes..... I doubt its going to be any good tho, this could train wreck fast.

And that was my experience chapter by chapter
I had the same reaction when I read chapter 1 and 3. Take it easy on the little brother though. When you were little, did you have a friend who had something really cool that your family couldn't afford, but you really want to have? I think that is very common for a normal elementary school boy, just like Chinatsu. (For me, it was a Super Nintendo. My parents couldn't afford it.) If you look at how Chinatsu refused his friend's bag and kept his own garbage bag, he is actually very aware of how poor his family is.

More importantly, did you notice how the elephant from chapter 3 is the same one from chapter 1? I think the plot will thicken really soon!
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote