View Single Post
Old 2012-03-30, 02:16   Link #21094
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
@Soji
I'm not an S but I actually want to see the girls broken hearts. We know that Ise will be back so seeing how they react before and after his return is a must see. I'm more concerned about their reaction than Hades lol.
I understand this.And I agree with you.I mean,i not an S and I know will be really sad and heartbroken to see this. But we need to see their reaction,their feeling,their though about this.That's something we need after what is just happen. To build up even more Ise epic come back and the girls reaction when this happen.You know what would fit this situation?If the author show us one by pne the main(maybe someone else as well) of the girls. And maybe start with Koneko or Asia then go to Akeno and lastly Rias ...where we see their full feeling and thought (like Rias in vol 2 maybe)from they POV during all the battle and when we come to Rias with maybe all the hope lose and maybe Rias say that line in the preview(really i dont know why,but I really feel that line will be use this way)
For a devil like myself, it only lasted for 6 months. But……

Now it’s like a dream which I can’t forget.

Right?

Ise………

Or a line similar at this,maybe she will say this when she almost killed (like I say some thime ago).
And when Rias open her eyes .....she find herself held in Ise arms. while he is in his most powerful and beautiful form ...the CCQ(maybe the 8 pawn are back for some reason? or he can use that form even without the pawn.).And maybe like that we get a Pic for this form while Ise held Rias in his arm.
Sigh......then again,i dont really think the author will do this...but would be so nice/epic.

Or he can go we the route ,he come and save one by one? After we see their POV.? but ,honestly I find this even more unlike to happen. I mean would be too much for ise do so much figth and then hades.