View Single Post
Old 2003-11-05, 01:10   Link #10
juri_miki
Death Note Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to juri_miki Send a message via AIM to juri_miki
Thank you so much for all the info! But you know what, I just caught up to chapter 191, I'm waiting for chapter 192 now!! Yeah! ( It was a lot of reading and scrolling.) Yeah, now that I see the power lift that Sasuke's gonna get one has to admit to themselves, this is starting to resemble DragonBall Z. Remember when Goku got some new powers, Vegeta would just acquire some new skills, only to be beaten up in the end because he was full of pride and always trying to be better than the other person instead of focusing on himself.

This is also obviously the case for Naruto and Sasuke, but I think that even though Sasuke will charge to Orochimaru Slave Level 2 (OSL2) it gives him a considerable amount of power, but like one thing that splits both boys, as in DBZ, is just attitude. Sasuke is only focused on revenge, because he hasn't really been able to deal with his parents deaths. He has will but, it's a pretty weak one, if not a very selfish one. Naruto on the other hand, wanted to become Hokage to have people acknowledge him, to let them know he exists, but I think that his reasonings have evolved since that time when we first met him. I guess, his will or determination stems out from something much more positive and much more selfless than Sasuke's ambitions.

So with that, I say, Sasuke's still ain't got a snowball's chance in hell of beating Naruto, if they actually get to fight again anytime soon. Like he may take a chunk out of Naruto, but it will be Naruto's undaunting, selflessness(if you can refer to it as that), persistance that'll just most likely secure his victory. That and he's the title character of the freaking story. In a way, one could call Naruto's will just as selfish, but you only attain true happiness through the happiness of others.

So here's to hoping that Lee won't die during surgery.

Also the new Hokage is so cool. I'm glad that she's a female with really HUGE breasts. =P I think that's just awesome.

Oh yeah..and about the female Orochimaru thing, I think it's the book before Gaara and Naruto really get in it, but like the 3rd is fighting Oroshimaru and he takes off his mask and then *poof* he's got breasts. Later the 3rd fights the real Orochimaru later or so. Maybe I go find something translated....
juri_miki is offline   Reply With Quote