Thread: Netflix Pokemon (Pocket Monsters)
View Single Post
Old 2007-07-19, 23:10   Link #45
Katsu Koneko
明日がある

Send a message via AIM to Katsu Koneko
Pokemon (Pocket Monsters)

"Pokemon Getto Daze!"

'ello everyone! Welcome to the Pokemon thread of Animesuki! Join in discussions of the 10 year running anime and have fun! Talk about the voice actors that made it come alive, the episodes/movies, and the singers of the opening and ending themes.

And be sure to put spoiler tags when you're talking about the latest Japanese episodes.

"STAGE ON!"

Currently there are 508 episodes of Pokemon as of today (7/19) and it reached it's tenth birthday on April 1st, 2007. There are three series, "Pokemon (Indigo - Jouto), Advance Generation (Hoenn - Kanto Battle Frontier), and the latest, Diamond and Pearl (Shinou)". Movie 10 was just released (7/14) and is number 1 in the Japan box office.

"Daijoubu Daijoubu!"

My favorite character is Satoshi/Ash, I just really love him. He's just so sweet and caring to his friends, mom, and his pokemon. It's hard not to love him unless they hate these attributes. Also, my favorite Pokemon is none other than Pikachu. It's just so cute and cuddly..well if it's not angry or evil. I've watch the anime since it first appeared on KidsWB and still continue to watch it through CN and from other sites.

So I declare this topic open!

DISCUSS and..POKEMON GETTO DAZE!

My AnimelistMy DeviantartMy Youtube
Index & Spinx banner Made by Pellissier / Keiichi & Rika Icon Made by Nabiki Asakura

Last edited by Katsu Koneko; 2007-07-22 at 20:02.
Katsu Koneko is offline   Reply With Quote