Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-12-30, 17:40   Link #24833
amtro
Distro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
This chapter also answered another question. We originally thought that the jet black armor-like appearance that Tsukune gained was the result of him turning into a ghoul and mutating, however, that was not the case at all but in fact it was Tsukune using the Shinso's "Creation" ability, just like what hes doing right now, but in the past whenever he went ghoul during the ritual and while at the Floating Garden, he was unconsciously using this ability which is why he took on those appearances.

So like any other vampire, his TRUE appearance is the same but instead hes a Shinso.
I don't think so, but instead I believe it is his own twist to the shinso. A shinso's ability of creation is not bound to creating black objects, Akasha is known to have used an armor that was a very snug fit and Alucard himself has never manifested any black armor. His armor is for the most part pale.
Also if you look at Tsukune closely you can see where the armor ends and where his body begins, as you can with Moka as well.
Take notice of how the black skin covers his arms and hands, how his nails contrast.
I think it is more plausible to assume that Tsukune formed the appearance of his form based on his own fears.
Another interesting detail: In pages 1, 13 and 28 you can see small teeth added to the bottom part of Tsukune's shoulder pieces. These are fashioned after Alucard's own form with the gem adorning the piece supposed to bear a resemblance to Alucard's own gem, lending more credit to my theory that Tsukune formed his appearance after his own fears.

The ribbon floating around Tsukune's waist can also be seen on Alucard's monstrous form for whatever reason.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote