View Single Post
Old 2011-02-20, 11:47   Link #436
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by SagaraSouske View Post
I also find it interesting that you distrust Homura and trust QB implicitly.
The witches direct attack on humans was already mentioned, but to clarify the record, Homura is human and thus capable of lying and deceit, and has an agenda she won't share. Kyube has answered honestly everytime he's asked a question. It's not quite a matter of total trust and distrust, as it is varying degrees based on what I trust or distrust them for. I trust Kyube won't volunteer information unless asked, but will answer honestly if you do so. I trust Homura won't answer specific questions, nor will she volunteer information about her real goals. But I trust her enough to honestly feel that she believes the MG work is bad and doesn't want people to become MG's.

In short, I know if I wanted to know what Kyube was up to, I could just ask. Homura is a different question. I don't trust Kyube "implicitly" but I do have him figured out enough to know what to expect from him. Homura is more of an enigma, so I can't fully know what she'll do, and thus I can't full trust her.

And trust/distrust is a different question altogether as opposed to evil/not evil, which I won't go into, except to say, I believe neither one is evil.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote