View Single Post
Old 2012-03-21, 10:17   Link #4356
Ryus
The One Eyed King

^ agree with Haegar, Acnologia just flexed his neck muscles and was able to stop Makarov trying to toss him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
It's awesome, LOL Dragons.

Tho... I bet if Master Makarov wasn't injured or tired... he could probably be on par with the dragon...

Just look at that, he's able to "held it off" for a while before failing. LOL (tho the Dragon was using only like 20% of power.... he was playing... wasn't really fighting)
Gildartz stated that Acnologia wasn't even trying and was just messing with them. Remember Gildarts had his arm, leg, and unstated organs bitten off by Acnologia in less than a second so a mere 4 times more power wouldn't make a man like Gildartz shake in his boots especially since he around Makarov's level of power. Even Zeref feared Acnologia and once he stops caring about life again, is supposedly the strongest mage of all time easily dwarfing Makarov, Gildartz, or Hades in terms of power. Zeref considered himself an insect vs Acnologia or at least showed no reason to disagree about how Acnologia viewed himself vs mere humans.

I'd say Acnologia's power level was far less than 20% as you state, I'd almost view what he showed as just a scratch on the surface of his true power. The true key to how the Dragonslayers will likely defeat a being such as Acnologia is to how they can absorb his attacks then counter attack with his own power once he's drained after a key big attacks (and once they discover there Nakama power up... example: Lucy's in danger and Natsu now knows he's truly in love with her (finally ) = Super Mega Nakama Power Up THAT TRUMPS ALL LOGIC ).