View Single Post
Old 2012-09-14, 15:30   Link #3902
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Yuri is a very useful tool. I don't like her attitude though. I prefer Liliana and Erica best. She's lucky the campione of Japan is someone as easy to manipulated and goodhearted as Goudo.

When we see a bug, we normally ignore it. But if the bug annoys us, we'll squash it. It applies to campione crushing normal people. I don't think campione and gods should view humans as their equal since humans kill animals easily. I don't count too low class animal like hydra or sponge to have mind, but I think bugs and above have their own thought, yet we simply crushing them. We also kill pigs and chickens as food, while breeding them in the worst condition for animal to live.

I think what all gods and tyrannical campiones do is normal. They're not humans, why would they give a shit about killing us? And in turn we should find a way to get rid of them.

Hell, when we have a good guy like Goudo, human still complains...

If I were Goudo I'll let Yuri wear erotic miko costume with visible breasts all time if she dares nagging me for things I don't hold responsibility for. Hell, won't you be mad if someone calling you an asshole living a life of debauchery when you never want to do that?

Goudo is someone who doesn't want to live like his family does. He tries to escape his fate, yet someone getting possessive of him and nagging him about this. I tolerate Liliana because of her ponytail but I can't forgive Yuri.
I can't tell if you're serious or just trying to rile everyone up, but the person you are describing here is Voban. Use the power you have to make everyone think and act like you want and kill the rest.