View Single Post
Old 2006-01-12, 17:03   Link #176
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furudanuki
Probably true, but it is not a very fair comparison. Since early childhood, Nemu and Sakura have been rivals for the affection of the people who mattered the most to them - Junichi and grandmother Yoshino. Given that history, it is only natural that there would be a lot more bitterness between the two of them than Kotori would likely feel toward them or one of the other girls. That said, I do think that Kotori - and Moe as well - are the most truly gentle souls in the series.
Oh I agree, it's not a fair comparison, especially since in the game, Sakura is the only route where Nemu also "blows up" like she did in the anime. However, Sakura's not the only girl that Nemu ever gets jealous of - that's just part of her personality...while Kotori's a lot more level headed and just nicer, so I doubt she'd react the same way...

As for Sakura, I agree. I think she grew up a lot as well, but she was rather mature to begin with, as funny as that sounds.

The most gentle souls in the series, mm...I'd say that Moe is nicer than Kotori, and Tamaki, Alice, Yoriko and Misaki are at least at the same level.