Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-11, 09:07   Link #12022
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Yeah, she always got her butt kicked by Inner Moka when they were kids. But you never, she may mature and become strong.. but I doubt it.

Well.... Moka could have gone to the human world for a reason unknown to us, or she could have gone because Fairy Tail wouldn't look for her there. And as for Moka & Kokoa going to the academy, they are protected there (more or less).

I think Daddy Starbucks is involved with something that will cause Tsukune & Co. trouble but he isn't a real evil bad guy. I'm trying to think of a character that I can use as an example but I'm coming up dry.
I think Kokoa's biggest weakness is her "sister complex" for Inner Moka, but I could be wrong.

I also think that there is something going on with Daddy Starbucks, but let's not forget Moka's mother, there could be something "strange" ( besides being a Vampire ) going on with her too.

I mean so far only Moka has the last name Akashiya, both Kokoa and Khaula have their last name "Shizuen" don't they, and they have the same father, - so what could be the reason behind that ( maybe Moka's mom divorced Daddy Starbucks - but for me it's a bit cheep, even if they divorced ( could youkai even get married ),
what was the cause of it ?
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote