View Single Post
Old 2012-10-13, 02:08   Link #239
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
Suuure, if someone does mess up, it's suddenly: "Hey, it's not a mess-up, it was meant to be that way - it's a parody!"
Reminds me of Windows: "Hey, it's not a bug, it's a feature! It was meant to be that way!" XD

But hey, if it makes you happy, believe in your little "parody", which wasn't there in the source material.

This isn't a parody. It's not even funny (other than most other things in the episode). It just makes whoever did that look really, really stupid.
As such, I'll continue to fix this stupidity.
You know generally, if EVERY SINGLE place name uses an ateji for a location name instead of the actual kanji, it's probably intentional and not an accident. Absolutely hilarious that you harp on people for not learning Japanese, but the fact that you are unable to read between the lines shows an utter lack of ability to grasp the language.

Might not be a parody, maybe they want to avoid any sort of liability, who knows. Arguing that it isn't in a parody because it's not source material is ridiculous, the anime isn't even following the source material. It's completely reorganized the time line while picking and choosing events that want from the novel.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote