View Single Post
Old 2007-06-28, 08:54   Link #57
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

The important part is that you learned a couple of interesting things and thanks for checking out my vid tuts. Don't worry about the shiny and bubbly feel. If you check out my first c4d Shinku sig, it's not bubbly or shiny at all. But going through and making a lot of these sigs, you'll know what c4d to use and what blending options to use.

Now to your newest work. I can see the gradient maps working their magic. I love the render. With a 30% soft tip eraser, you should wipe away the middle white streak of light. Stay with the yellow. I feel this has the same finish as my Suiseseseki c4d sig... the first one I did. Choice of font style is nice as well. Great job on your first attempt and I'll post up the other two vids I made. Well one of them is in gimp so you probably don't want to watch that one lol. Well I'm here for personal training and if you want me to take a look at your psd file, I'll be more than happy to. I'll record what I do and ship both the video and modded psd file back to you. Keep up the great work.