View Single Post
Old 2008-06-29, 10:40   Link #262
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post
Questions for those who have seen episode 12 already:

1) Why do you think Milly looked so upset inside the shower? She's NEVER looked that upset.
2) Does the show have enough time left to clarify the mystery of Anya's attachment to Lelouch?
3) Did the episode clarify the status of Milly's engagement with Loyd?
4) Sayako is really a ninja? I thought that was a joke that arose out of the fandom!

And on a tangent for those interested in names: Vicks111 from LJ suggested that Milly's real name is Millicent. Google results on the name are mixed but the origin is Old French/German and the most popular meanings attributed to the name are "industrious" and "strength."

Coincidence or did Sunrise actually do their homework after all? I'm going with the former.
243ukjlsdf I answered you in the S&S topix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strettger View Post
Note how flirtatious Lelouche(Sayako) has become, she probably fell for the loner Lelouch at some point and is confused by the new one.

Yes I beleive it does, I suspect R2 is a 50 episode 2nd series, dosent make sense not to do this as they have a killer series with enough material to last a total of 75 episodes.

No comment - watched the raw and my jap is shakey at best.

I thought this aswell, but in hindsight a maid just wouldn't justify Sayakos position if she was going to take care of Nunnaly for Lelouche - she was probably dual Maid and bodyguard.
Milly has always liked Lelouch. Sayoko is aware of this and wanted to be caught for Milly's sake so that Milly and Lelouch would finally get together.
Schneizel is offline   Reply With Quote