View Single Post
Old 2012-03-07, 20:46   Link #47
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Liked the kage all working together and Tsunade getting the spotlight for once. Madara is getting a little weird with his reverence for Hashirama...seems like he has a pretty serious man crush on him . Doesn't help that he has the guy's face embedded on his chest but all this about how great the 1st was. Man, keep it in your pants Madara. However, his comment about teaching him to rise from the dead was pretty interesting. I wonder what he was getting at there...

The Mexican standoff between Itachi, Sasuke and Kabuto... that should be pretty nice. It's been my guess for awhile now that Sasuke would be the one to finish Kabuto. But this adds a nice extra layer to it because depending how things go it could be a good thing or a very bad thing for the heroes if Kabuto dies now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I expect that with the snake being joined to Kabuto as it is, he is probably immune to genjutsu. Specifically, much the same as Kirabi can break (seemingly all) genjutsu because he has 2 chakra sources, I expect that Kabuto can use his snake-graft to free himself from genjutsu.
And if his snake-tail gets snipped?

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote