View Single Post
Old 2005-12-20, 05:49   Link #259
evil-samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
So, if she wins this poll, it might mean that Asa's victory in the show resulted in more bitterness than acceptance, overall (considering Asa won the last poll).
Interesting thoughts as always ^^ but (I Disagree) if Kaede ends up winning. I would not think that is a Huge! Suprize, or just cause of bitterness, dissapointment. ect.. It because Kaede is a Great! Character in the eyes of most Shuffle Fans.

Lets us ask how much Asa has change from ep.12 (poll was open) and how much Kaede has. Kaede changed more (into a more likable (number 1) character in most people's eye's I gather)

(imo)~ Asa's popularity = Alot of fans like her Personailty + looks ect..., looking at the events of ep.7 (before the poll) I might wonder who really is the underdog... > also note: that Asa gained alot more votes later on in the poll

Kaede Character Since ep.19/20 (two of the best designed ep.s) has had alot!! added to her, the average Shuffle fan would have felt for what Kaede went through. Even though we saw Kaede enraged at a moment, because of the touching story behind it, & the way it was told (animation, music, story) that lead to many people liking her Character more. (& other reasons too)

EDIT// relentlessflame @ well Asa is in the lead, Dam hackers.. always knew that there are more Asa fans, but still there might be hope for Kaede ^^

oh! Primula is on double figures ~ @ chrono12 Glad to see you back

Last edited by evil-samurai; 2005-12-20 at 09:42.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote