View Single Post
Old 2007-09-29, 18:15   Link #9
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Making them act retarded after ep 9? what? have you been watching with your eyes closed for the previous 9 eps?
Thing this this story was based on the game which was really this messed up so I can't say that they created the drama seen as it was in the original source that they based it upon. The GOOD END is just another route in the game that is attainable and this is just a mixture of them - It was done so well this could even add another path to the game and hence a 4th GOOD END
Okay, I admit they were not acting too bright in the first 8 episodes either, but for me episode 9 was the turning point...especially when all the other girls(Hikari, Otome's followers) started going after Makoto. I know that all of those scenes come from the game, but for me they were introduced into the anime without any coherency. It's like picking only the brightest pieces of a puzzle, even though they do not fit together, and trying to create a full picture out of them - it just doesn't work. I did not feel it was done well at all.