View Single Post
Old 2008-12-11, 23:25   Link #6979
Kokoa
Midget.

Quote:
Anyone know how the 2nd manga season is progressing?
They are up to Tale 8. Tale 9 comes out around Christmas [can't remember exact date].

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper1984 View Post

I heard that there might not be a season 3 to wrap all the holes left from s1 and s2 which is rather annoying... does anyone know if that is true?

I heard that the manga has been having trouble completing too or something... (I have yet to buy the manga... when i used to go to the manga store near me where I used to live they had most of the manga volumes cept 1 and 2.... isn't that always the case haha)

Well thanks for your time
That is true, at this current point in time, there isn't going to be a season 3, but that doesn't stop fans from hoping! Although there has not been anything indicating that there will be a season 3 by the official companies, many fans believe that there will be.

It did. A couple of months ago, the manga was axed [? I think, I don't remember the details] from the magazine it was published in, so it was forced to finish. But another magazine has picked up Rozen Maiden [Young Jump to be exact], so at the moment the manga is not having any problems.
Kokoa is offline   Reply With Quote