View Single Post
Old 2010-11-17, 05:01   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 427 Discussion

Quote:

* As far as I can tell, Inoue works at a bakeshop (Baking is on the Cover). Jinta and Ururu grew up

* The guy who walked into the shop says it's just coincidence (but he looks like he's lying), but he has a job request, and it's to investigate Isshin

* After hearing that, Ichigo says, "But Kurosaki Isshin is my father, if there's anything you want to know about him, then go ahead" while raising his voice.

* After hearing that its his dad, "That's another coincidence, you sure you can answer what I want to know?" He asks.

* "Maybe not. You definitely don't know much about your own family," the guy continued. On the other hand, at the Urahara shop,

* "Is Urahara-san here?" asks Karin. "Oh my, oh my, isn't this... Kurosaki-san", says Urahara, appearing with a serious face. To be continued.

Credits : SpaceCat / Sheetz
// Ohana / 69Ruma

Quote:

As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!

Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links