View Single Post
Old 2011-02-04, 04:46   Link #54
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

I'm inclined to believe Charles is a girl at the moment. But I'll still think there's a chance that it could be a really shy guy with a crush on Ichika.

I can say it a million times: Ichika is a freaking moron. I like how the bromantic foil even pointed that out. "You must act like that at school, too."

This episode had the worst scene in the anime yet. Yamada-sensei crash-landing on Ichika and getting her boobs in his face without injuring him was bad and trite enough. Cecilia and Rin using their IS' to deliberately assault an unarmed Ichika and almost killing him while doing so had me staring at the screen with a horrified grimace. Was that supposed to be funny? I don't condone heroic characters using violence to release their raging hormones, but this was taken way too far. And the teachers just shrug it off as if it was harmless bickering!

Aside from that painful scene, this was a pretty dull, harmless episode, which is quite typical for this show and will keep me from dropping this. I need some completed anime to fill up the "1-3 out of 10" ratings on my anime list anyway.