View Single Post
Old 2011-09-22, 17:20   Link #215
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Until the chapter comes out that explains their background and motivation, and leaves you to stew on that for a month. Though again, the Hucks are not the same as the Wolkies, so the chances of their excuse being as sympathy-invoking is slim. It will most likely be designed to do the same thing we have been doing ourselves: Spark moral debates.
I wonder if Tsuzuki even posses the matiruty to write something like that and not kicking up the Force hatedom into new levels of wank.

Quote:
You can't magically force the plot to go faster short of increasing the page count (and there's a whole lot of other problems that come along with that idea) Oh sure, you could trim a few pages here and there, but plot happens at a pace for a reason.
Of course i can't ...they have anti-magic you see?

Ok, bad pun is bad xDU

But magic isn't necessary just better skill at depicting scenes and distribute page-time i wonder why is this so difficult, Nanoha A's manga do it well, MOVIE 1st manga do it beautifully and even ViVid is better executed, it's not like Tsuzuki can't do it so, why he agreed in overstreching things so damn long? Where is the puspouse behind this?

Quote:
Now, all this has left me very curious on your stance, Aki. What would you have done differently in writing the story?
Fleshing a bit more the dynamic between the Tohma trio(too small developement for a part of the story with some good comedy-adventure potential), leaving Signum's defeat to a much more deserving opponent(or make Cypha a less "bitchy" villain i guess) or at least to someone actually important(like Curren, for example), and letting her close poeple to at least give a damn about her being near-killed. Spending no more than three chapters on the "Assault to the Huckship" part, no more than four on the "Tohma VS Nanoha" battle(letting Deville and Fate show more of their awesomeness ...and Cypha being a more effective villain and, orf course, let Nanoha BE Nanoha and fight Tohma like the sky expert we know and love). Showing Subaru actually punching someone in the face, Having rein helping Hayate and the Heimdall being justified as a threat by Curren dramatically destroying the thing whit some noticeable effort.

In fact i would like to rewrote the fourth season entirely(i already wrote some crazy ideas about that on TV Tropes xD), erasing the Anti-Magic and replacing it with an order of Divine Warriors following the reincarnation of a Deity(their understanding of "true magic" being the reason they can trounce the more technologically dependant TSAB mages, pushing our heroes in finding a more complete understanding of the mystical origin of magic allowign themselves to reach a new stage of power).

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~

Last edited by Akiyoshi; 2011-09-22 at 17:34.