View Single Post
Old 2010-09-27, 09:16   Link #11031
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
the shocker news is that Patrick is in the top 5 plus Al and Hal can't make it to the top ten
Patrick is really entertaining and honest. and he's a simple guy, so that makes him likable. And he can be brave when the call comes for it. We've seen it a few times in the series and yet not too over the top. All series needs this type of lighthearted character within a cast of series character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
At least Neil is number 2.

I can't understand why Hallelujah's isn't in Top 10 and why the hell is Patrick ranked higher than Tieria. TIERIA IS AWESOME.
He was sidelined in S2 and that sort of killed him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
I'm pleasntly surprised Patrick did as well as he did, also shocked Kati lost to Saji and barely beat out Haro.
Saji wasnt one of my favourites until the movie, and looking back at the series as a whole and personally I think he played an important role as the normal civilian getting caught in the midst of things, and his story and Louise entangles each other really well, with the movie as the best climax of their storyline.

I'm actually surprised Tiera scored so low actually. Not surprised about Setsuna, he plays the lead character well the entire series, especially in the movie IMO with what he goes through.