View Single Post
Old 2011-07-11, 20:50   Link #76
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
There are times when it looks like I'm the only one here who doesn't see censorship as an insult... it's not like the uncensored version doesn't exist, it just doesn't exist right now. And most of the time, my imagination can fill in the blanks. Maybe not to every-line-rendered-in-exquisite-detail levels, but the general picture.
Let's be frank here, most people are watching these kind of shows for 50% comedy, 50% tits and ass. If you take out the 50% tits and ass, you're left with a mediocre comedy with a lot of giant white bars on the screen. At that point, there are better shows to watch if you want some laughs or tits. It's not only insulting to the audience, but for the people who worked on the show and the broadcast channel that is wasting money having this on the air, and even to the guy who approved such heinous censorship, he is insulting himself.

I mean, it would even be understandable if the censorship was, you know, NORMAL, censoring the nipples or something, but giant freaking white bars taking up half the screen? It defeats the purpose of the show.