View Single Post
Old 2013-01-27, 20:00   Link #1048
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Chapter is out, doesn't look like Mu hates Titus as an artificial being. Rather, it sounds like he and all Fanalis are 'unnatural' beings as well, maybe because the law of the world works differently in the dark continent and the current side? He also refers Titus as Sir Scheherazade, denying Titus as a person.

Yeah, finally seeing the chapter, I can see that Mu wasn't showing hatred, but he was still being cold towards Titus nonetheless. But I guess I can sort of understand his feelings since fanalis tend to be feared as barbaric monsters themselves (and who WOULDN'T think that after seeing how easily they slaughtered those enemy soldiers this chapter? ). Still, I'd figured he'd have been more sympathetic towards Titus since like him he's basically an "outcast" who was accepted by a greater authority (lolimagi in his case), but I guess not.....

Anyways, glad to see that Aladdin's not fooling around anymore since he's removing those bandages from his arms. Can't wait to see his full potential after all that time training!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote