View Single Post
Old 2007-05-22, 17:47   Link #212
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
1) See Aohige's post and quina's followup. And yes, I do read japanese... ... there's ambiguity about their ages, probably on purpose.

2) I was not referring to Yoko specifically, yes she is very attractive both in looks and personality. I was referring to your insult towards people who liked waifish women. You're not "telling it like it is", you're making a negative value judgement about people who find other types of women attractive.
"dont get why dudes like non breasted toothpick looking type girls unless they have some little pedo in them if they are adults." is an insult.

You're using some terms not in their accepted usage:
1) "puberty" extends down to age 11 or 12 and doesn't necessarily include getting a figure, boobs, or hips. A girl who has entered puberty is capable of getting pregnant.
2) "lolicon" is a murky term that doesn't have a single meaning. It can refer to fashion, to a waifish type of figure, or in a "lolita" sense to being attracted to post-pubescent girls typically from ages 12-16 (usually waifish). Some people use it to refer to having warm cuddly feelings ("moe") for younger girls but there's some disagreement over that and whether it has a sexual or a protective sense about it. And yes... true and/or fantasy pedophiles (those attracted to girls under 11/pre-pubescent) slip in under the tent as part of the mix but they're not the total mix.

other type of women attractive! you hit the nail in the head, i was referring to lolicon/lolita, not women!!! the term was given its meaning when i responded to the previous poster, if you are coming with this multiple meaning scenario then you should of know which one i was referring too since i responded to the previous poster and that poster mentioned the age. girls that are young teens (very young) and target much older men. that is what i was responding too and I guess you didn't bother to read my whole post cause I said if there are women like that, again women, (young adult to adult) with that look then i have no problems. if you like flat chested, no ass, chicken leg women that have a face of a 10 year old, then more power to you.

son when i said puberty i ment them being young! sheesh, here you go making all those 1 and 2 points about it, dear lord way to read too much into it.

Last edited by X_Danny_X; 2007-05-22 at 17:58.