View Single Post
Old 2013-03-14, 02:51   Link #1759
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimiru1618 View Post
@Chaos2Frozen

Never said they did? Don't put words in my mouth please, I understand perfectly, so don't assume I don't. I'm not saying it's not true, before people go jumping on me. I'm just saying I'll believe it when I see it. If I see it, kudos. I'll be upset, but I follow the manga, so oh well. I'm just saying people don't need to jump to conclusions about a cancellation just because these are the last three episodes listed. No cancellation has officially be announced, publicly, by any network that runs Magi, that's all I'm pointing out. I only joined this place to see what the source was, now I have, so I'm not looking or posting on this forum anymore. Deleting my account
I highly doubt that- Because if you understand perfectly then you should know that this is called 'end of season' not a 'cancellation' which it seems everyone here is on the same page except you.

This reminds me of a certain individual who blamed SAO for apparently cancelling AW short because he doesn't know the difference between the two terms.

And seriously? Deleting account? That just makes you look bad.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote