View Single Post
Old 2009-05-20, 03:40   Link #43
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbron View Post
... really though, Barious doesn't need three episodes, and it's clearly looking like next episode will be slow as well.
I don't see what's wrong with increasing the time they spend there, especially seeing as how we're getting a Fladio background episode next week, which never happened in the game. I'm all for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Thats because she seems to be a different Alicia in this episode. Much more like a game one - meaning less comedy (and funny faces due to her tsundere personality) and more brains.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
It depends on what you consider 'real' Alicia - if by real you mean original one then this was the first episode where she actually appears, if by real you mean just the anime one then she appeared for the first six episodes but didn't make it to this one. I guess the anime director just could not put in the new tsundere Alicia into this plotline so decided to put a game one instead and hope no one notices.
No it's still the same Alicia. She shown her cute adorable side in this episode, one that has appeared in the past 6 episodes. It's obvious you just can't get over what's happened to her, though 7 episodes have passed so i think now is about time you do.

She's not tsundere and pulling silly faces all the time you know. The second she stops doing such things, and you think the studio has run out of ideas for her, so they just show her game personality? This right here just shows your childish dislike for the anime version of Alicia. Get over it.

Oh and something i forgot to mention. Did game players spot Zaka? He appears for a few good seconds.

Last edited by Shiroth; 2009-05-20 at 03:51.