Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-09, 11:26   Link #12805
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I expect a load of Wong for at least an arc, so that we can move on an either integrate him into the popular cast or leave him as a reference for later on...whichever way the story goes, Wong will be in it
Well, so far I have mixed feelings about the addition of the Wong siblings into the story, but it might be because so far they where only used in comedic and gag situations ( like for example chapter 25 ). So I might change my opinion about them when we see them doing something in a serious plot, because right now I think that they aren't needed in the story at all.

The only plus to their addition to the story I see right now is, that thanks to their actions Inner Moka has started to become more honest with her feelings, well I might change my opinion later, but I think for now haven't we got enough important characters appearing in the story already?

Well, it might be possible that later Fong Fong will become interested in one of the girls that make Tsukune's harem and that's why he was added to the plot, but it's just a guess and frankly speaking I don't think that it will happen, but who knows what the author was thinking about when he, introduced Wong Fong Fong in chapter 23.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote