View Single Post
Old 2010-05-11, 02:18   Link #1031
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparvid View Post
I wouldn't say "hate" but I couldn't watch more than one episode of Saki. The characters weren't particularly interesting, and I know exactly nothing about the rules Mahjong ("Wait, what does that move mean? It that supposed to be a rare occurance? Is this meant to be a dramatic moment? What's going ooooon?!")
Since you mentioned that. I have having trouble trying to continue on from episode 3. Its not that I hate it or dont like it. It annoyed the crap out of me when that pink hair girl told her to quit because she was only playing for fun an not out to bury the other club players for the tallent she seems to have. She let someone else win so they share in on the fun.

Since she didnt quit over that threat (I realy wished she did) I guess I been putting this one off. I have no idea how th game works either. I dont beleive that people who are tallented and hold back to share the fun with the other players should be critized from a pink haired snob like that. I dont care even if its her pride.

Donated by Om Nerabdator