Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2010-11-26, 00:16   Link #6940
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Underwear discussion: You COULD try making bras and panties yourself. Almost all of my stuff were made by Oppa (my second cousin/fiance).
What? No!

As a guy who doesn't like to see a girl's boobs go out of shape, I don't believe in tying two handkerchiefs together or sewing two surgical mouth covers together to make a bra!

Then again, it isn't right for me, as a guy, to poke my nose under what a girl wears under her shirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
Ah. There may be something to that idea, but I'd prefer to wait until the evidence is in. As it is, not all children take after their parents, and peers become the greatest influence on a child around the teenage years in any case, so we'll see.
Unless you are talking about that kind of peers I mix with during my youth, including that girl who landed last night.

I wouldn't say they are the best influences, but they are certainly the most inspiring ones who showed me that it takes effort and courage to stand up for yourself despite being different from the norm.

When all else fails (definitely happens in Secondary schools since quite a number of teachers are just self-serving, tax-grubbing civil servants), cheat, lie, beat up or kill those that stand in your way. For that last 2 points, it applies extremely well for that madwoman.

Quote:
Ah, thanks. I'll get around to it soon.

And be careful what you wish for. I thought my girl was quiet, pretty and bookish, and while she certainly is all three, it takes some time together to....realize there's much more to her than that.
One thing I have learnt in the army is to never regret for what you wish for, but rather, make the best use out of it. Why? A wish come true is a miracle that happened, and it is called a miracle because it usually doesn't happen (quoted from Shiori Misaka from Kanon). If we don't make best use of it, it is a wish AND miracle gone to waste.

And I have also learnt a lesson regarding those kind of girls : namely the imouto. It is a scary lesson I probably won't forget.

Nonetheless, I like quiet, sweet and bookish girls. Quiet ones tend to have less social ability and are thus easy to manipulate, bookish ones are the easiest to converse with.

Though the best are still catgirl lolis with twintails. Cute, cuddly and fit nicely into your arms.

Quote:
Maybe you're not approaching this the right way. Have you ever wondered why she's so free with her violence towards you. Perhaps....she's expecting you to respond in kind?

The first time I teased her ponytail (7-8 years ago) she broke my specs in reflex. I am certainly NOT going to attempt that kind of thing again.

And come to think of it, I met her mum yesterday, who thought that I was a girl because her older daughter mentioned me as her "godsister taking care of her younger sister". And her mum bought a dress for me.

Someone please shoot me.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote