View Single Post
Old 2009-04-04, 04:34   Link #29
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Animation Quality: 7/10

Obviously that other project done by same studio (Index) got much more investments into it, while Toradora was kept on poor side. Maybe thats why the series that should have been at least 36 episodes long got crampled into 25. Anyway quality is not impressive at all.

Voice Actors: 10/10

Nothing new - VA was really good in this one.

Script: 8/10

Script was good as it followed the novels pretty closely, and most horrible episodes (near the ending) happened mostly due to not having enough time and too much things to tell. Still it could be better.

Soundtrack: 10/10

Very good.

Editing: 5/10

Episodes near the ending were just atrocious examples of bad editing in my opinion. On the other hand quite a few episodes were done really well.

Enjoyment: 7/10

It was a good way to spend ones time.

Emotional Involvement: 3/10

Never was emotionally involved with the series, and did not care much about characters, so emotional involvement for me was minimal if any.

Overall: 7/10

A good show, but I doubt it really deserves so many 10 as it gets. There are better lovecoms and will be better lovecoms, but this one gives a decent enjoyment. And probably gives even better enjoyment if you are more emotionally involved.

I still believe it should have been at least 36 episodes to fully disclose its potential (and crappy work on eps 23, 24 seems to prove this), sad but that will always remain in wasted opportunities land, though.