View Single Post
Old 2009-05-05, 03:02   Link #360
Rawrz
Redbeard Has Blood Logia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
Honestly, if White Beard does die, the most plausible course of action I could see for Ace would be him "leading" on what remains of the White Beard pirates.

White Beard is someone Ace considers more of a father than his actual birth-parent (Dragon); he was willing to challenge someone like Black Beard in his name and is clearly ready to die for shaming his captain by failing in that effort. If White Beard does die, I think Ace would take it upon himself to lead his crew to Raftel and secure the title of Pirate King in White Beard's name.
I'd support Ace joining SH idea only if Vegapunk designs an anti-logia special marine team: armed with kairoseki bullets,kairoseki swords and a special kairoseki power armor that will materialize logias and weaken paramecia/zoan in contact.I know seastones are rare but from what we have seen so far they are able to make nets and wastable bullets out of it.If It was that rare then they should just save them.
Or just making a special haki team or further researching Blackbeard the logia killer to mass copy his nullifying power on Pacifistas.

At least that should make things equal with Ace in a SH crew.Otherwise he will simply ruin the storyline and everything.A logia cannot be defeated even by another logia unless its the total opposite element, so they will just draw.Bad guys wont be able to completely eradicate SH crew while everyones lying down in exhaustion with a totally unharmed Ace and we will ask "wtf Luffy? why dont you just throw Ace to kick the big bad boss guys ass instead? he is pretty invincible?"